Ciner (pronounced ‘jin-ner’) Resources Corporation, formerly OCI Chemical Corporation, is one of the world’s largest producers of natural soda ash. We are headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with our state-of-the-art production facility located in Green River, Wyoming, but we ship our soda ash products around the world.
From under the ground to around the world, we coordinate and manage the transportation of our soda ash products through a variety of modes:
- Bulk rail shipments are our primary means of transportation originating from our production facility in Green River, Wyoming
- Fleet of covered hopper railcars are dedicated to delivery via our network of transload facilities across the U.S.
- Trucks offer bulk soda ash delivery as well as packaged material in both bags and sacks
- Ports in Europe and Cape Town, South Africa allow us to export via bulk vessels to Western Europe and South Africa
- Distributors across U.S. and Canada increase our delivery efforts
Additionally, Ciner terminal locations are strategically placed throughout the U.S. and include these major cities: Portland, Oregon; Salt Lake City, Utah; Las Vegas, Nevada; Dallas, Texas; Memphis, Tennessee; St. Louis, Missouri; East Chicago, Illinois; Toledo, Ohio; and Buffalo, New York.
Ciner soda ash is naturally mined from the ground and refined with no additional chemicals so we can provide customers with superior, environmentally-friendly, high quality soda ash in every shipment. Our all-natural approach keeps costs low, allowing us to distribute Ciner soda ash all over the world in a cost-effective and competitive manner. For more information on any of our products or services, please contact our Customer Service Team at (800) 865-1774 or firstname.lastname@example.org.